Second Sunday of Advent Contest!! Contest closed, winning number was 35!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello once again, friends! Welcome to the Second Sunday of Advent contest, in which you are playing for a custom oversize autographed card from 1991 and 1992 NBA Champion Chicago Bull Cliff Levingston! Cliff was a favorite of mine, and a kind and gracious signer!

Photo of the card: http://imgur.com/a/npgDPWf

One guess per member per day, 1-75, open to everyone. Closes next Friday night, or when we get a winning guess!

Thanks for playing, God bless!

Kevin

Last edited:
Whenever I think of Cliff Levingston, I always think of Levingston and Carr (as in Antoine) at Wichita State. They always seemed to be mentioned together as little known Wichita State became somewhat of a power in college basketball. Turns out Wichita also had Xavier McDaniel was on that same team as the other 2. Not bad having 3 future NBA forwards on one non major conference team!

Whenever I think of Cliff Levingston, I always think of Levingston and Carr (as in Antoine) at Wichita State. They always seemed to be mentioned together as little known Wichita State became somewhat of a power in college basketball. Turns out Wichita also had Xavier McDaniel was on that same team as the other 2. Not bad having 3 future NBA forwards on one non major conference team!

Yes, those were 3 tough players, prominent in the early 90s....I remember Xavier in New York, opposing the Bulls in the eastern conference for years, and then with Boston later in his career.