Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hard to believe Witten is #4 on the all time career reception list behind only Rice, Fitzgerald and Tony Gonzalez. Even harder to believe than that is Rob Gronkowski is #88 on the all time receptions list 84 spots below Witten!
Ya Romo to Witten reminds me of what Mahomes to Kelce are doing now. 3rd and 6? Curl route right behind the LB... nothing to it, first down!

Yes, it's true he may have been a **** member in the 20's. There are rumors that Hornsby, Cobb, and Anson were too.
But when Larry Doby came to the Indians in the summer of '47, Speaker worked closely with him to help him transition from 2B to CF, helping to turn him into one of the best in the AL.
Who better than Spoke to teach CF to a new player? That makes me feel better that he helped the 2nd black player in the majors.

One of my Dad's Scrap Book cards. I only cut it down to size, didn't bother with the glue on the back, took off as much of the paper as I could, but figured since there's nothing on the back it'll be ok like this.
Sandy Koufax '63 Post
53672691972_a1d1840f8b.jpg

P.S. Sorry for flooding the thread.....

Last edited:
One of my Dad's Scrap Book cards. I only cut it down to size, didn't bother with the glue on the back, took off as much of the paper as I could, but figured since there's nothing on the back it'll be ok like this.
Sandy Koufax '63 Post
View attachment 98764

P.S. Sorry for flooding the thread.....
I'm not sure why the 1960s Post Cereal baseball and football cards are not more popular. Post really packed a lot of info on the fronts of their cars without making them look busy.

You did a pretty nice job removing this card from its'former storage place..

Tom Landry/Hank Stram 2008 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Suit Swatch 88/100
View attachment 98787
Interesting card! I was trying to figure out the connection between Stram and Landry besides both being HOF coaches. Landy/Lombardi or Noll and Stram?Lombardi or Madden make sense.

The one connection, and it is a big one, is both guys were head coaches in Dallas at the same time in different leagues and for brand new franchises. Landry is obviously the coach for the Dallas Cowboys and Stram was the HC for the Dallas Texans (now the Kansas City Chiefs) of the AFL in the early 60s. I wonder if they realized that when they produced this card?