Some new Cards I haven’t had time to list F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you have any non auto refractor cards left FT from 2023 Topps Chrome? Will trade for any. Much appreciated
I’m sure I do but unfortunately don’t have time to sort through them at the moment due to some things at work and being so busy with the YouTube channel. But if I have a moment to look, they’re all yours! Don’t be afraid to remind me in a couple weeks also :)

What can I offer you in trade for the stack? I’m not picky with what I receive. But I can send a nice package of things you collect in exchange for whatever refractors you have leftover from 2023. Much appreciate

Intrested in Your Cubs Auto's. LMK if Anything Off My Trade Page Link You Can Use, Thanks Jeff

What can I offer you in trade for the stack? I’m not picky with what I receive. But I can send a nice package of things you collect in exchange for whatever refractors you have leftover from 2023. Much appreciate
You mean the stack of refractors? If I can find any I’ll just send them to you!

Really want that cub rookie auto
Cool, is there anything else you need from here or my FTL? Asking b/c you have a lot I want. Also do you want the Brennen Davis only or the Marquez as well? Are you willing to part with some of you HOF heritage auto’s that I like?

You were inquiring about the Simmons and the fingers. Not sure the value of the 2 cards you have

You were inquiring about the Simmons and the fingers. Not sure the value of the 2 cards you have
Hey Mike I’m not near the cards right now but I seem to recall the Davis is $40 and the Marquez $10. I can look up current prices tomorrow if we can figure out the parameters of a Deal. Do you know BV of the Simmons and Fingers and are one or both available in a trade for the 2 cubs?

Sorry, but decided to pass on the Cub autos. I saw I can pick up both really cheap on ebay right now.