Spring Training Successes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just got back from vacation and had a few surprises from spring training:

Giants - Buster Posey (dslman) and Will Clark (dslman)

Tom

Last edited:
I only got it yesterday, but it was postmarked from AZ so he sent it while he was still there

WHITE SOX
Bartolo Colon (expos94)

Got some more in over the past two weeks. Been gone for a while thats why I haven't posted them yet.

Giants
Buster Posey (dslman) - he signed 1 of 2
Pablo Sandoval (dslman) - he signed 2 of 2

Rangers
Taylor Teagarden (dslman) - he signed 2 of 2
Chris Davis (dslman) - he signed 1 of 2

A's
Aaron Cunningham (dslman) - he signed 3 of 3

Thats all but 2 returned from spring training. The non-successes were Dan Warthen (Mets pitching coach) and Madison Bumgarner (Giants).

Tom

Just figured I would bump this thread seeing as its almost that time again and the years worth of work put into keeping track of the bench's returns. Last year I took off a previous year just to make room. I have no plans on doing this again this year unless I can get a mod that will delete posts every now and then to keep it from getting to clustered. Made it a bigger task to go thru and continue updated when I had to figure out the start point. So if anyone would like to see this continued by me find an admin or mod that will agree to clean up the thread every now and then or just give me the powers to on this single thread.

I'm also getting mine together to send out over Spring Break in a couple weeks. I'm catching the tail end of ST, so I'm hoping I'm not too late.

OT, I sent to Cliff Lee c/o home a couple months ago and nothing yet....

Not my first technical ST success, but the first one ever to arrive back during ST after sending there.

Cubs:
Alan Trammell (longhornjunkie)

Signed 92TP for my set, took about 2 weeks.