SWCAutographs TTM Successes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tuesday brings me:

MLB
Manny Trillo 3/3 cards including 1 for my 83 Topps project 34 days

NBA
Robert Parish 2/2 cards 12 days

Thak you for any updates to the TTM database. I know a the TTMers appreciate it!! Nice to see Shaq signing!!

Nice

Nice work. I really appreciate you taking the time in adding to the TTM database. I have not even kept up with simply putting my success' and failures in. I plan on sitting down in the next couple of nights and getting caught up. Awesome cards and sigs from the pickers. Did you buy or make the cards? If they were purchased can you let me know where? I am also thinking of making one thread and just adding to it. I saw where one member has decided to do it monthly. I have not posted any this week to sit down and do a weeks worth. I am weighing how to Do my TTM and IP reporting. Thanks again for the scans.
All the best ,
Bill

Thanks Bill. About the pickers customs' I purchased a set of these from a customizer on the SCN board. If you want I can PM you his email address. I post from time to time.
-Robert

Nice work. I really appreciate you taking the time in adding to the TTM database. I have not even kept up with simply putting my success' and failures in. I plan on sitting down in the next couple of nights and getting caught up. Awesome cards and sigs from the pickers. Did you buy or make the cards? If they were purchased can you let me know where? I am also thinking of making one thread and just adding to it. I saw where one member has decided to do it monthly. I have not posted any this week to sit down and do a weeks worth. I am weighing how to Do my TTM and IP reporting. Thanks again for the scans.
All the best ,
Bill

Over the weekend TTM success:

MLB
Matt Young 4/4 cards 15 days
Bobby Bonilla 3/3 cards 29 days

NBA
Shaquille O'Neal 2/2 cards 27 days

This past week up to yesterday (Thursday).

MLB
Dennis Leonard 0/5 -Sent cards back with fair price list. Will send back w/$.
Don Robinson 4/4 cards 7 days
Jay Bell 3/3 cards 17 days
Dave Fleming 2/2 cards 17 days
Bobby Doerr 4/4 cards 9 days

NBA
Shaq O'Neal 1/1 card 40 days

Question, Has anybody had a problem with these returns NOT being returned to your address? In late February, the postman had the nerve to ask my father what these little white envelopes where. For some reason my dad told him, "My sons get cards signed TTM" Since then, I get random returns (only when that particular mailman isn't working). What can I do? I know for a fact (and from other boards) that my cards should already be returned signed. What actions can I take?

1. Go to local post office and file a complaint?
2. Call Postal Inspector? 1-877-876-2455

I know that I have no proof, but it was none of his business asking about our mail. HELP!!

Good returns this week. As for the mail problem, I would call the Postal Inspector, they may be able to follow this employee's actions and catch him or her in the act. Stealing mail is a federal crime, and pretty serious.

Past weekend,Memorial Day, and past few days.

MLB
Jim Wright 2/2 79T Prospect cards (Already signed by Jim Morrison,Lonnie Smith) COMPLETE 48 days
Jim Wright 2/2 79T Prospect cards 83 days
Doug Robbins 1/1 92T Gold Prospect Catchers (Already signed by Dave Nilsson,Jim Campanis) -Need to send to Brad Ausmus to complete 12 days
Milt Thompson 3/3 cards (kept 2) 41 days
Jerry Browne 3/3 cards including 87F Glossy Prospects (Already signed by Mike Stanley) COMPLETE 33 days
Jerry Browne 3/3 cards including 87F Prospects (Already signed by Mike Stanley) COMPLETE 32 days
Oddibe McDowell 5/5 cards 21 days
Frank Tanana 6/5 cards including 1 testimonial card 22 days
Bobby Doerr 5/5 cards 14 days
Kent Hrbek 2/2 cards including 84T TL card (Already signed by Ken Schrom) COMPLETE 13 days