The last few YSL cards needed before the big charity auction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

There is a collectibles shop down in Southern NJ called beachcomber collectibles I used to buy some stuff from there every once in a while prices are a little high or least they were when i lived there but were talking almost 10 years go-The good thing is they have every collectible under the sun-Including a massive card section-And probably have thousands of the YSL cards-I called them but got no answer so they must be gone for the night I will call them tomorrow-It's worth a shot since nothing else seems to work-I will ask if they would trade the cards and we could trade in there favor or since this for a charity either them donating the card(s)..or selling them at cheap price-I will keep everyone posted in regards to this.

Best,
David

UPDATE

I called beachcomber collectibles and spoke to one of there employees-He told me the store recently moved to a new location and lot of there cards are still in boxes-I gave him the numbers we needed for the set he told me it may at a while-I also explained to him that we needed the cards to finish off the set and we were auctioning of the set and donating the money to the Jimmy V foundation-He couldn't obviously say they had all the cards if any..but i told him any would help-I left him my number but will check back in a week or so.

Busted a bunch of 2008 UD boxes from BO's Black Friday sale. I got 32 YSL cards, but not a single one that we need.

Good luck dragonslayer on hearing back from that shop. Hopefully they find something for us.

Thanks,