The Offical YSL Project want list countdown!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I opened a box of 2008 SP Authentic but no luck...so I searched Sportlots, still no luck...if that's a site you check hopefully I saved you a little time!

DYK you can set up news feeds for COMC searches and save yourself some time? I get all the new listings for my PC searches sent to my Google reader, no need to search anymore!

I wish Sportlots had a feature to show "Recently Listed" items!

I opened a box of 2008 SP Authentic but no luck...so I searched Sportlots, still no luck...if that's a site you check hopefully I saved you a little time!

DYK you can set up news feeds for COMC searches and save yourself some time? I get all the new listings for my PC searches sent to my Google reader, no need to search anymore!

I wish Sportlots had a feature to show "Recently Listed" items!

Cleared out the Beckett Marketplace site.....eBay still needs to be checked.....currently going thru comc site. Best regards, David

David, Finally got lucky. I have the following YSL's #'s 977 - 1002 - 1106 - 3289 - 3464 - 4160 - 4185 - 4843. Will be going out to Matt on monday.
Leon

David, Finally got lucky. I have the following YSL's #'s 977 - 1002 - 1106 - 3289 - 3464 - 4160 - 4185 - 4843. Will be going out to Matt on monday.
Leon

Updating! Looks like you hit the jackpot! Me???? computer problems and nothing on ebay for the last 2 weeks! Best regards, David

Having computer problems again.....will it never end.....good news I can still acess the other sites....ebay....so I guess I have more time to search for YSL! Best regards, David