The Official 2012 Topps Heritage Minors IP/TTM Trading Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Jeff,
Interested in the Hicks and Morgan if they are still available.

Interested in...

71 Lutz, Donald CIN
124 Nelson, Jimmy MIL

Both are IPs I got during AZ Fall League.

Michael

Michael,

I still have those two. The Hicks is IP and is in thin blue ink, the Morgan is TTM and is in black ink if that matters. I just got a Jimmy Nelson through TTM but could use the Lutz. If you have another to add let me know.

jeff

Michael,

I still have those two. The Hicks is IP and is in thin blue ink, the Morgan is TTM and is in black ink if that matters. I just got a Jimmy Nelson through TTM but could use the Lutz. If you have another to add let me know.

jeff

Jeff,
When you say "thin", do you mean fine point but complete? Or, does that mean it was a weak Sharpie (auto was too fast for the flow)?
So long as it's a complete auto, let's do the Hicks for Lutz for now. Post it if it works.

I'm sure this will be the 2nd of many trades this year. I'm surprised more people haven't signed up on this thread. There were a lot doing 2011.

April can't get here soon enough!

Michael

Jeff,
When you say "thin", do you mean fine point but complete? Or, does that mean it was a weak Sharpie (auto was too fast for the flow)?
So long as it's a complete auto, let's do the Hicks for Lutz for now. Post it if it works.

I'm sure this will be the 2nd of many trades this year. I'm surprised more people haven't signed up on this thread. There were a lot doing 2011.

April can't get here soon enough!

Michael

Michael by thin I meant fine point. FWIW you can check out the sig here: http://www.sportsgraphing.com/person-baseball/138133-jaydub-2013-ip-successes-2.html#post835547

Michael by thin I meant fine point. FWIW you can check out the sig here: http://www.sportsgraphing.com/person-baseball/138133-jaydub-2013-ip-successes-2.html#post835547

That's cool. I'll post it. I've got to get my duplicates up on a webpage.

I've never seen that "sportsgraphing" site before. I'll have to check it out later when I have more time.

I just picked up Collin McHugh TTM via Mets camp. He personalized it in blue. You might still be able to get one down there in time.

That's cool. I'll post it. I've got to get my duplicates up on a webpage.

I've never seen that "sportsgraphing" site before. I'll have to check it out later when I have more time.

I just picked up Collin McHugh TTM via Mets camp. He personalized it in blue. You might still be able to get one down there in time.

Sportsgraphing is a cool site as it is dedicated to autograph collecting. It is a pay site however. I think it was like $10 a year. I've since joined www.sportscollectors.net which is more or less _the_ site for autographers. It has the best TTM database around and very active b/s/t although I haven't done much of that there just yet. It is also a pay site though. I feel like it's been worth it.

I just got 5 Drew Gainers and a Michael Choice IP the other day if any of you are interested. Looking for 2011 Heritage minors IP autos in return.

I just got 5 Drew Gainers and a Michael Choice IP the other day if any of you are interested. Looking for 2011 Heritage minors IP autos in return.

Interested in both. I have these available...

2011 Topps Heritage Minors...

71 Bucci Nick MIL
81 Ceciliani Darrell NYM
90 Cowart Kaleb ANA
108 Erlin Robbie SD
123 Kiermaier Kevin TB
156 Liriano Rymer SD
168 May Trevor PHI
169 McGuire Deck TOR
182 Perez Eury WAS
190 Puello Cesar NYM
198 Rodriguez Yorman CIN

If you need a few more than two, I'm happy to take a rain check on future 2012 TH Minors you get.

Michael

I have doubles of these all IP blue sharpie would be looking for the same in return

73 Travis Witherspoon
75 CJ Cron
77 Taylor Lindsey
89 Jett Bandy
133 Chris Rearick
178 Nick Maronde
199 AJ Kirby-Jones

Looking for 2011 Heritage minors or 2012 Bowman prospects and then if you don't have those I will trade for 2012 Heritage minors

I have doubles of these all IP blue sharpie would be looking for the same in return

75 CJ Cron
77 Taylor Lindsey
89 Jett Bandy
178 Nick Maronde
199 AJ Kirby-Jones

Looking for 2011 Heritage minors or 2012 Bowman prospects and then if you don't have those I will trade for 2012 Heritage minors

I would like to trade for the five listed above. Here are 2011 Topps Heritage Minors where I have duplicates...

10 Julio Rodriguez PHI
71 Nick Bucci MIL
81 Darrell Ceciliani NYM
90 Kaleb Cowart ANA
108 Robbie Erlin TEX
123 Kevin Kiermaier TB
156 Rymer Liriano SD
168 Trevor May PHI
169 Deck McGuire TOR
182 Eury Perez WAS
190 Cesar Puello NYM
198 Yorman Rodriguez CIN

... and 2012 Bowman Prospects...

BP4 Freiman Nate SD
BP23 Marisnick Jake TOR
BP48 Whiting Boone STL
BP57 Rearick Chris TB
BP62 Carter Kes TB
BP68 Malm Jeff TB

Let me know what works.
Cheers,

Michael

Here are my duplicates...

The Billy Hamilton is going to require a top prospect in the set (Bundy, Cole, Profar, J. Bradley, Machado, Gettis, Bogaerts, Wheeler, Taveras, Baez)

Can't use any of the 11 THM or Bowman will trade for these they are all IP blue sharpie right.

21 Liriano, Rymer SD
29 Owings, Chris ARZ
71 Lutz, Donald CIN
86 Romero, Stefen SEA
196 Segedin, Rob NYY

Anybody interested in doing 50/50's for the Florida State League on any of these? I go to games when I have the chance and when the Rays are out of town. lmk thanks

Anybody interested in doing 50/50's for the Florida State League on any of these? I go to games when I have the chance and when the Rays are out of town. lmk thanks

I'd be interested although I have some 2012 THM out already for FSL I think. Would you be interested in taking any 2013 Bowman and soon to be released 2013 Topps Pro Debut?

Jeff

I can take 50/50 on guys in TX League can't take anything on Quakenbush at this time as I have a lot of stuff on him.

I'd be interested although I have some 2012 THM out already for FSL I think. Would you be interested in taking any 2013 Bowman and soon to be released 2013 Topps Pro Debut?

Jeff

Jeff

Yes, I would also take stuff from those sets. I always hate going to these games when I know guys have cards but I don't have any of them so I just watch them sign for other people.

There are a couple guys I won't do 50/50's for but we can hash that out when you let me know who you want.

Michael, I got these for you so far. The weather down here has sucked lately. Lots of rain.

Which one of the Milacki's did you want?

tribefan50_zps0af6c770.jpg

Michael, I got these for you so far. The weather down here has sucked lately. Lots of rain.

Which one of the Milacki's did you want?

Hi Dan,
Yes, it's been a tough weather season. My yard has flooded (4-5 feet deep in some places) twice in the past three weeks. Luckily my house is built into the side of a hill.

I have no preference on the Milacki.... either will do.
Many thanks,

Michael

Paul Hoilman retired before the 2013 season started and returned to regular civilian life as a financial advisor. He also runs a baseball camp for kids in Tennessee.
I found him via the financial firm he works for and sent a few to his work address.

PaulHoilman2_zps6bbcb97a.jpg