This can be deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks to everyone, getting Andre was cool but it's a weird feeling and it's hard not to feel disappointed when you are so close to getting just a few of the ones you really want. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir. :)

........how was the game?

Good for me, Reds won 4-1 I don't think they were ever behind Frazier hit a 2 run dinger in the first or second inning and the Dodgers scored in the first too so it was Reds all the way from there. They split a 4 game series in Cincy last week.

congrats..as someone that has done Double AA, Triple A, low Indy leagues and MLB, there really are some stark differences to player access, amount of graphers, etc...Sometimes I have way more fun getting Indy league guys and getting to shoot the shi with them. Usually for MLB, I strictly set low expectations and focus on quality over quantity. It's just a totally different monster. Thanks for sharing...

congrats..as someone that has done Double AA, Triple A, low Indy leagues and MLB, there really are some stark differences to player access, amount of graphers, etc...Sometimes I have way more fun getting Indy league guys and getting to shoot the shi with them. Usually for MLB, I strictly set low expectations and focus on quality over quantity. It's just a totally different monster. Thanks for sharing...

You hit the nail on the head, I guess I had to find out for myself....funny thing is I only brought players as a backup I really wanted to see Mattingly and/or McGwire but they never came out of the dugout. I went to Louisville Bat and Dayton Dragons on the same trip and it was much more fun just mixing with the players and coaches even if they aren't superstars.

How was your trip? Fun I hope! Sounds like you had some good times at the various parks, and good weather as well!

Got all 3 games in in 3 consecutive days..Bats won 6-4, Reds won 4-1, but Dragons got shut out 5-0. Overall very good trip. I only had one prospect card that I got signed...Ismael Guillon....

Got lots of Ted Power and Tony Fossas (Dragons pitching coach)

AWESOME! Great way to spend 3 days! Glad you had fun and you clearly have the IP bug!! Glad you hauled in some great stuff for your collection!