Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hello luis. been a while and hope you are well. do you need this perez? the sig is somewhat faded as is the case with a lot of those sweet spots unfortunately.

Luis,what kind of value are you looking to get for the Bernie Williams? Maybe check my stuff and we'll see what happens.

LMK,
Brett

Hi Brett:

Let me research and see what a fair value might be for the Bernie auto. I see a few cards I can use in your trade list. Hopefully we can work something out. I'll send you a pm today or tomorrow.

Luis

hello luis. been a while and hope you are well. do you need this perez? the sig is somewhat faded as is the case with a lot of those sweet spots unfortunately.

Hi Brad:

Hope you are doing fine too. On those Sweet spot autos I only collect the bat barrels. I don't like how those balls and sometimes the leather ones fade out. I'm sorry. Should I check your trade list/bucket?

Thanks,

Luis

Hi Brett:

Let me research and see what a fair value might be for the Bernie auto. I see a few cards I can use in your trade list. Hopefully we can work something out. I'll send you a pm today or tomorrow.

Luis

Hi Brad:

Hope you are doing fine too. On those Sweet spot autos I only collect the bat barrels. I don't like how those balls and sometimes the leather ones fade out. I'm sorry. Should I check your trade list/bucket?

Thanks,

Luis

you are welcome to give it a look but it's not very up to date im afraid:
http://thebradaucards.wixsite.com/thebradau/trade-list

Hi Brett:

Luis

Hi Brad:

Thanks,

Luis

Sounds good man,thanks. If you need scans of anything just lemme know.

Luis, can you use this lot

peurto%20rico%20relic%20lot.jpg