Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not sure if I have anything from your want list any longer. But if you'd like to browse the trade page I have an interest in this one.
2014 Topps High Tek Wave Disco Diffractor 50 #HTRA ROBERTO ALOMAR #'ed 10/50 (Blue Jays)

http://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/

I'm sorry Rick but couldn't find anything I can use in your trade list. PLMK if you have anything else not listed. Thanks.

Luis

hi plmk if you see anything for the seager museum auto
i have a few that arent scanned yet,like mancicni auto,charlie blackmon auto
camco2

Hi Cam:

Are the Javy Lopez auto or the Delgado GQ auto serially numbered?

Thanks,

Luis

hi luis
no ,neither of them are numbered
i don't know if you like hanley ramirez,but i do have some hanley's in my pc auto section of the bucket
thanks
cam

hi luis
no ,neither of them are numbered
i don't know if you like hanley ramirez,but i do have some hanley's in my pc auto section of the bucket
thanks
cam

I'm set on Hanley autos. I'm interested in the Gary Carter auto. Do you know its BV, and how it compares to the Seager auto? Just want to make sure I offer you a fair trade.

I'm set on Hanley autos. I'm interested in the Gary Carter auto. Do you know its BV, and how it compares to the Seager auto? Just want to make sure I offer you a fair trade.

sorry the carter is in a pending trade
i have these i'd offer for the corey seager museum auto
tony oliva 2000 greats of the game auto bv$25
2016 Topps Gypsy Queen Autographs #GQACDE Carlos Delgado
2016 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Autographs #FFAJL Javy Lopez

plmk
cam

Luis,

I am interested in the Adrian Morejon Bowman Chrome auto. I have a Javy Lopez 2005 Fleer America's National Pastime First Name Bases auto available. Please let me know if that will work.

Thanks,
David

sorry the carter is in a pending trade
i have these i'd offer for the corey seager museum auto
tony oliva 2000 greats of the game auto bv$25
2016 Topps Gypsy Queen Autographs #GQACDE Carlos Delgado
2016 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Autographs #FFAJL Javy Lopez

plmk
cam

Cam:

Thank you for the generous offer but not needing any of those autos. If the Gary Carter Legends auto becomes available plmk. Thank you.

Luis

Luis,

I am interested in the Adrian Morejon Bowman Chrome auto. I have a Javy Lopez 2005 Fleer America's National Pastime First Name Bases auto available. Please let me know if that will work.

Thanks,
David

David:

Thanks for the offer but only need Javy Lopez autos if they are #'ed/50 or fewer.

Luis

I still have the Gypsy Queen Posada auto, Interested in the Boegarts, Let me know if interested in working something out

Luis,

Thanks,
David

Luis,
I have a Geovany Soto 2005 Leather & Lumber Lumber Cuts Auto #/256 and a Eddie Rosario 2012 Bowman Chrome Auto. Any interest in either of these?

David

Luis,
Would you trade that 2014 Topps High Tek Autographs Disco Diffractor 50 #HTRA Roberto Alomar (10/50) $20.00 if I offered to you anything you want from my trade list at 5X book value in your favor?

Luis,
I have a Geovany Soto 2005 Leather & Lumber Lumber Cuts Auto #/256 and a Eddie Rosario 2012 Bowman Chrome Auto. Any interest in either of these?

David

David:

I'm sorry but don't need those either. I'm really trimming down my collection to cards that are numbered to 99 or fewer. There are a very few base autos that I need, for example, Heliot Ramos, Miguel Cotto (boxer), Delvin Perez, Tomas Nido, and a few others.

Luis,
Would you trade that 2014 Topps High Tek Autographs Disco Diffractor 50 #HTRA Roberto Alomar (10/50) $20.00 if I offered to you anything you want from my trade list at 5X book value in your favor?

Really looking for cards of PR players that are numbered to 99 or fewer. Couldn't find any in you list. I'm sorry.