Time to Show Off a Completed Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rarthur

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Well last week I picked up this card on eBay and it came in...

Machado.png

Luckily I picked up at around $65 right before his call-up where the card is now hovering between $100-$150.

This completed my 2010 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospect Autograph Set!

2010%2520Complete%2520Set.png

This goes along nicely with my completed 2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospect Autograph Set!

20102009.png

It took roughly 20 months to knock out 2010's set primarily on waiting to pick up the Machado. I definitely loved the way the set looks together. I can't wait to finish 2011 now!

Ryan

Wow, nice accomplishment and a good-looking set...plus GREAT timing! Hope you picked up the 2009 Trout well before he got hot!
Richard

Wow, nice accomplishment and a good-looking set...plus GREAT timing! Hope you picked up the 2009 Trout well before he got hot!
Richard

I originally picked up the REF auto of Trout when it was $10-$15 ($750ish now) and then traded down. I lucked out there!

Thanks for the kind words from everyone!

Ryan,

Very impressive set, congrats! Please submit for the 2012 Benchies in the fall.

Todd

Todd,

I will submit these! Hopefully I'll be close to a completed 2011 set at that time as well.

Ryan