Today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H

houbb

Frank LaCorte 1/1 1.5 weeks
c/o home

today_zps8ec42c80.jpg.html

John Mizerock 1/1 1 week
c/o Phillies ST

today001_zps31f7fb26.jpg.html

Skip Guinn 1/1 1 week
c/o home

today002_zps4d9fa7a1.jpg.html

The '69, '80, and '86 Astros team projects are coming along nicely, don't you think?

We lived in San Antonio when I was growing up. The Astros were the closest team. I would bring the cards to the game with me. I have ten autographs from 86 Topps. Ashby, Bailey, G. Davis(2), Garner, Puhl, Reynolds, Ryan, D. Smith, and Thon.

OK AWESOME stuff right there, and I am not even an Astros fan (not a hater, just from Cardinals country!). The photos are very cool, but man, the tickets are my favorite, those are truly one of a kind!! Its fun to watch your progress, keep the updates going!

Thanks and God Bless,

Kevin Mc

you have some amazing projects going, Jim..look great..i think i have some 82 or 83 rangers sets of these WS tickets...(running to closet to look for them) :)

Thanks everyone! Yeah, the projects are coming along nicely. Chris, I wasn't even aware of those Phantoms for the Rangers. I'm gonna have to track one of those down myself. :)