Tons of Autos/GU/Refs FS for shipping + you choose the price! (Part 2: Free Trout RC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

We are just about ready to run tbe contest for the Trout RC. I will make a post in the contest forum and link it here whenever the last payment arrives. Sorry this took so long ticdevelop - I thought we would be able to get 10 lots claimed easily. Thanks to everyone so far who has participated, and once this one is completed I will start a new thread for another card!

I am interested in your Phillies and Yankees lots. I would be able to send you something in Paypal today to meet the requirements of the contest, but obviously would not get the cards for a few days. Would that be acceptable and could I please see a picture of the Phillies lot (you previously posted pictures of the Yankees lot)?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike - PM sent

All - Contest will be posted tomorrow, look for the link in this thread!

Only those who participated in this will receive a shot at the Trout; the list of members for the contest are:

dlackey
David K.
JGerutFan9
HeboAlan
mberger78
abeabe
cmcjr99
Hendu29
joshu1169

Please let me know if I missed your name - otherwise, good lucky to everyone and be on the look out for a new thread next month!