Topps Heritage wantlists - building base sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Check out my want list (sig line) when you have time. Or cash offer if you don't have any cards I need.

Mike,

Thank you for your post. I can use just about everything listed except the only insert I need is 2007 Heritage TN3.

Let me know what you are looking for in return and we'll see what kind of deal we can work out.

Thanks!

Mike,

I can give you a pretty decent starter set of 2009 Heritage. I have 30-40 pledged in another deal I hope to have finished shortly and then I can give you a list of what I have.

Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

No longer working on that set, but everything else on my want list.

Mike,

I can give you a pretty decent starter set of 2009 Heritage. I have 30-40 pledged in another deal I hope to have finished shortly and then I can give you a list of what I have.

Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

Mike,

Sorry, that was all I saw that I had for you. If you'd like take a look at my trade pages in my sig and let me know if there's anything there you're interested in.

Thanks

Jeff,

Definitely interested in both years. I have 26 2008's and 0 2014's. Let me know what you have and what you're looking for in return.

Thanks!
Sorry for taking so long. I wanted to make sure I have what I say I have. I do have a ton of 2014 - enough to do at least 90% of the first 425 cards if not more. As for other year, here are estimates:

2013 - maybe half of a base set without SPs
2012 - a few that would be enough to get you started but not much more than that
2008 - a handful. Thought I had more but not sure where they went. Who knows what happens in 6 years.
2006 - a handful of leftovers

LMK if you are still interested and I will get more specific.

Thanks,

Jeff

Send me a PM if you want to buy the lot-thank you!

Mike,

Sorry, that was all I saw that I had for you. If you'd like take a look at my trade pages in my sig and let me know if there's anything there you're interested in.

Thanks

Jeff,

Still interested, thanks!

Mike,

I appreciate the offer but like I said in my post I can only afford to buy at a nickel a card and I doubt you'd be willing to sell those that cheap.

Jeff,

Still interested, thanks!

Mike,

I appreciate the offer but like I said in my post I can only afford to buy at a nickel a card and I doubt you'd be willing to sell those that cheap.

How specific do you want me to be about what I have? LMK and I will put something together for you to review. Also, are you interested in inserts from these sets? I have some extras from those as well.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

I have few enough of the 06's and 08's that I'll take my chances. I don't have any 12-14.

I would be interested in inserts as well but before you get too carried away please make sure I have enough to trade back for all of this.

Thanks!

hello i have around 370 cards from the 2013 heritage set i would be looking to sell for $25.00 del
let me know what you think
thanks
dale

Jeff,

I don't have anything on your wantlists, sorry.

I have some Red Sox inserts:
1990 Topps All-Star Set (60) #22 Wade Boggs
2006 Topps Rookie of the Week #23 Wade Boggs
1993 Upper Deck Diamond Gallery #21 Roger Clemens
1999 Pacific Invincible Sandlot Heroes #5 Nomar Garciaparra
2000 Fleer Showcase License to Skill #2LS Pedro Martinez, #3LS Nomar Garciaparra
2000 Upper Deck Black Diamond Constant Threat #T7 Nomar Garciaparra
2001 Fleer Game Time New Order #2NO Nomar Garciaparra
2001 Fleer Tradition Grass Roots #8GR Nomar Garciaparra
2008 Upper Deck First Edition Starquest #SQ-41 David Ortiz

There are probably some others but those are the obvious ones. Let me know if you are interested in any.

Thanks!

Dale,

I appreciate your offer and I think it's very fair, but I don't have the funds to buy right now.

Sorry.

Jeff,

I don't have anything on your wantlists, sorry.

I have some Red Sox inserts:
1990 Topps All-Star Set (60) #22 Wade Boggs
2006 Topps Rookie of the Week #23 Wade Boggs
1993 Upper Deck Diamond Gallery #21 Roger Clemens
1999 Pacific Invincible Sandlot Heroes #5 Nomar Garciaparra
2000 Fleer Showcase License to Skill #2LS Pedro Martinez, #3LS Nomar Garciaparra
2000 Upper Deck Black Diamond Constant Threat #T7 Nomar Garciaparra
2001 Fleer Game Time New Order #2NO Nomar Garciaparra
2001 Fleer Tradition Grass Roots #8GR Nomar Garciaparra
2008 Upper Deck First Edition Starquest #SQ-41 David Ortiz

There are probably some others but those are the obvious ones. Let me know if you are interested in any.

Thanks!

I really want to do something with you on this. Been busy with other things around here but I am getting back to this. That list probably isn't enough for what I have so lets do this. I will put together what I have to send and post it as a trade with you deciding what to send me once you get the package. I would want you to send back what you think is fair and that I would be able to trade later. LMK what you think.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

I really don't feel comfortable picking cards out for you. I pay no attention to book values and don't really know what my cards are worth. Everything I have for trade is on my trade pages in my sig. Go ahead and let me know what you would want.

Jeff,

I really don't feel comfortable picking cards out for you. I pay no attention to book values and don't really know what my cards are worth. Everything I have for trade is on my trade pages in my sig. Go ahead and let me know what you would want.

Okay. Let me take a look at what you have to offer and I will get back to you. I am looking at sending an 800 count box I think but it wont have 800 cards in it. The Heritage are a little thicker so it only holds 500 or maybe a little more. I will see what I can find that interests me.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey Marc, I have the following 2003 Topps Heritage:

17,28,40,45,57,70,74,86,102,126,129,142,146,148,151,152,157,161,173,180,184,195,202,207,209,211,216,223,226,228,229,235,241,259,264,310,319

I can use any equal value 2009 Topps heritage you have. I am mailing out your Pacific cards today so I will go ahead and mail these out also. If you want just post up whatever extra 2009 Topps heritage cards you think is fair.

Thanks again for all the trades,

Bryon

Bryon,

Thanks! I posted it up. I already mailed your cards so I'll try to get the Heritage out to you in a couple of days.

Marc