Topps Throwback Thursday, Topps On Demand & Topps Now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K.C._Royals!

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Just curious if anyone is picking up the any of the Topps Throwback Thursday, Topps On Demand & Topps Now product directly from topps.com on a regular basis (and what everyone's experience and opinion has been so far).

I have a few Topps Now cards, but haven't bought any Topps Throwback Thursday because they haven't included any Kansas City Royals players yet.

I like how some of the Throwback Thursday sets have used non-sports designs like the "Home Alone" set or the "Beverly Hills 90210" set.
I WILL buy a set if they ever come out with one with the awesome 1989 Topps Teen-age Mutant Ninja Turtles design!

Yes I have bought 2 Thursday and 2 On Demand boxes. The card are a littlle thicker and glossy. The Throwback Thursday all are limited print runs..
The On Demand is also limited but have not seen Topps say what it was. Once they all sold out the only place I have seen were you can get them is E-Bay.
I bought them for the Judge cards. I have a thread posting of what I am trading or selling.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...and-THROWBACK-THURSDAY-CARDS-FT-FS?highlight=

Rich

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone have that link to the Topps Now promotion where you could pre-buy the next ten cards for a particular team in the Topps Now series for $70?