Trade help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rega311

Prospect
I traded with a member on here about a month ago. The trade was created on 3/9. I shipped first. To date I still have not received my cards. And no reaponse from the other member. According to his profile he hasn't been on line since 3/23 though. I'm jut wondering if there is any way I can get in touch with him since he isn't replying to Pm's on here.
He has 83 bench points and 5.0 rating so I'm sure he will send, probably just forgot. I hope...

I traded with a member on here about a month ago. The trade was created on 3/9. I shipped first. To date I still have not received my cards. And no reaponse from the other member. According to his profile he hasn't been on line since 3/23 though. I'm jut wondering if there is any way I can get in touch with him since he isn't replying to Pm's on here.
He has 83 bench points and 5.0 rating so I'm sure he will send, probably just forgot. I hope...

I think you should send a PM to the moderator of that forum first and see what he or she has to say.

This is from the FAQ:

In the event that you have to file a Help Desk Ticket due to a trade gone bad, or not receiving the cards you were promised, The Mod team will do everything it can to help you resolve the problem.

In the event of a trade gone bad we ask you to wait at least 3 weeks from the posting of the trade before filing a help desk ticket, mail can sometimes be slow.

If you need to file a help desk ticket for a trade gone bad, the help desk ticket MUST be filed no more than 8 weeks after the trade was posted. This may seem unfair but we feel that is an appropriate window for trade gone bad resolutions, any longer and it becomes extremely difficult to find tracking numbers, receipts, etc.

The Mod team will not assist on anything if one of the following is true:

You made a deal on the site but did not post the trade in The Trade Manger
You Purchased cards from a member who has less than 20 Bench Points
You made a trade with a person who has the MSF (must send first) Avatar, but did not wait to receive their end first
You purchased a card from a trader and paid via Paypal "Gift". Abusing Paypal's "gift" option leaves you no recourse to reclaim your money in the event that you do not receive the item(s) you paid for. If you pay with Paypal "Gift" you are doing so at your own risk

At the bottom of the page of that trade in the Trade Manager there is a report trade button. Please report it there.