Trade Manager

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigerace14

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi everyone or mods...

Why aren't my completed trades being removed from the trade manager??

Just wondered and if I could get some help, that would be great.

Thanks,
Diane

I have a question,I have been marking trades recieved,but just read that we should wait until all the corks/bugs are removed before doing this.Will this effect my trading #'s?

Trade manager is working now and ponts should be adding up for any trades completed as of this afternoon. Any trades makerd complete between tuesday and this morning didn't have the points awarded. Which we will be fixing.

thanx pete and josh!

and i'm just curious, i've noticed our bench points aren't noted on our profile on the left when we post in forums, along with ou posts, location and join date.

thanx, and again, great job so far with the re-do!!
paul

That will be back shortly. It was a busy night/morning and Josh has a lot on his plate.

thanx pete and josh!

and i'm just curious, i've noticed our bench points aren't noted on our profile on the left when we post in forums, along with ou posts, location and join date.

thanx, and again, great job so far with the re-do!!
paul

Thanks....now I have another question....how do we search for the threads we have posted in?? Trying to get used to all of this :D....I know I need to respond to some and some need to respond to me...I do my search at the top and it used to take me right to all the posts or threads.....now it takes me to this page about what I want to search for and I can't find anything...........help!!

Thanks again.
D

The "My Profile" link at the very top of the screen will take you to the new "UserCP" page. There you have 2 options.
#1 on the left there are 2 links one to view threads started by you and one for posts you made
#2 There are numerous tabs across the center of the page. The subscription tab can also list your threads.

You can also access your profile by clicking on your screen name to the left of a post, that brings up a menu with a bunch of options.

I also notice that the "settings" link at the top of the screen, also lists recent threads that have responses since your last visit.

Thanks....now I have another question....how do we search for the threads we have posted in?? Trying to get used to all of this :D....I know I need to respond to some and some need to respond to me...I do my search at the top and it used to take me right to all the posts or threads.....now it takes me to this page about what I want to search for and I can't find anything...........help!!

Thanks again.
D

Ah ok....thanks Paul...this was driving me nuts :) and to Champs....:)

I'll check it out now.

Appreciated.
Diane

1 more question.I have got 8-9 completed trades and i got the points for it,but my sept trades has only 1....Will these be corrected or not.No big deal,just wanted to check on it.

1 more question.I have got 8-9 completed trades and i got the points for it,but my sept trades has only 1....Will these be corrected or not.No big deal,just wanted to check on it.

From Pete's post in the Site News Thread:

"I decided not to have the system rerun the Bench Points total, we have had the system in place for such a long time and there are a lot of points that original members have that are PRE-Trade Manager. I think it would turn into a huge mess. So we found an easier solution that will involve more work for me, but less headaches. I will manually process the points from completed trades this past week. If you happen to be missing a point or two, no big deal. It's not like they are worth anything."

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php?397446-Upgrade-is-complete-report-new-bugs-here

but for a rookie...it's very important...I have 5 completed trades and only show 3 points.This is kinda exasperation trying to get to twenty...