Tradelist 1 of 3 (1909-2000)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Black #132 Colby Rasmus $5.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #JJA Jon Jay $8.00

I need those two. Please see my page for a possible trade as I should have a some Hamilton or Kinsler stuf on there for you. Thanks.

Tom

2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Black #132 Colby Rasmus $5.00

I need those two. Please see my page for a possible trade as I should have a some Hamilton or Kinsler stuf on there for you. Thanks.

Tom

Tom,
Please trade me the By The Letter "E" card you have of Doug Slaten! I need a "D" and an "E", and that would be a HUGE help.

Please LMK if the trade is good to go or I can add some other Cardinals stuff if necessary. Thanks!
Brian

This is fine. I'll post in a minute. Thanks for the trade.

Tom,
Please trade me the By The Letter "E" card you have of Doug Slaten! I need a "D" and an "E", and that would be a HUGE help.

Please LMK if the trade is good to go or I can add some other Cardinals stuff if necessary. Thanks!
Brian

Can use the beltran, damon, posada, howard and cabrera GU. Dont have any of your set needs but you might beable to locate some Texas Rangers cards, Nolan Ryan and Cal Ripken Jr on my www.

I can use these - have a ton of cards for trade (www or Bench Page for a list) let me know what you like.

2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Cabinet Baseball Highlights #CB5 Alex Rodriguez/Derek Jeter/Shaun Marcum $10.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Code Cards #217 Shaun Marcum $2.00

Can use the beltran, damon, posada, howard and cabrera GU. Dont have any of your set needs but you might beable to locate some Texas Rangers cards, Nolan Ryan and Cal Ripken Jr on my www.

Are the 5 you mentioned all relics? If so, these are the only relics I have remaining (I don't have Beltran or Posada):
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #AB1 Adrian Beltre Bat $25.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #AH Aaron Hill $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #CG Carlos Gomez $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #FH Felix Hernandez $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #ID2 Ike Davis Jsy $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #JD Johnny Damon $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #JJ Josh Johnson $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #KM Kendrys Morales $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #KY Kevin Youkilis $10.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #MB Mark Buehrle $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #MY2 Michael Young Jsy $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #PS2 Pablo Sandoval Jsy $10.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #RH Ryan Howard $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #RM1 Russell Martin Bat $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #RP Ryan Perry $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #RW2 Rickie Weeks Jsy $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #IDE Ian Desmond $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #JDD J.D. Drew $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #JVE Justin Verlander $10.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #MBY Marlon Byrd $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #MCB Miguel Cabrera $10.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #THA Tommy Hanson $8.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #THE Todd Helton $8.00

I can use these - have a ton of cards for trade (www or Bench Page for a list) let me know what you like.

2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Cabinet Baseball Highlights #CB5 Alex Rodriguez/Derek Jeter/Shaun Marcum $10.00
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Code Cards #217 Shaun Marcum $2.00

The Code Card is pending another trade, but I'm sure I can find something for the Cabinet card. Are you willing to trade a GU or Serial Numbered card for this?
I saw a Ivan Rodriguez GU card on your www that I liked, and there are numerous Serial Numbered cards that I can use as well. Please let me know if those are possibilities and we can work from there. Thanks,
Brian

I'd probably be okay with either as long as it matched up value wise. If you have any other Shaun Marcum or rookie cards I need for my project, let me know as well and we can expand the deal a little. Thanks!

The Code Card is pending another trade, but I'm sure I can find something for the Cabinet card. Are you willing to trade a GU or Serial Numbered card for this?
I saw a Ivan Rodriguez GU card on your www that I liked, and there are numerous Serial Numbered cards that I can use as well. Please let me know if those are possibilities and we can work from there. Thanks,
Brian

I'd probably be okay with either as long as it matched up value wise. If you have any other Shaun Marcum or rookie cards I need for my project, let me know as well and we can expand the deal a little. Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't have anything else for you. Here's what I like for the Cabinet card though (obviously, only one of these):
Ivan Rodriguez 206 Relic Card
2007 Topps Update All-Star Stitches AS-CH - Cole Hamels - $10.00
2005 UD MVP Jersey GU-JT - Jim Thome - $10.00
2011 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors /562 #C179 – Dustin Pedroia - $10.00
2008 Playoff Contenders Legendary Rookies #3 0118/1500 – Cal Ripken - $10.00

Please LMK if any of those are "no-go's" for this trade; that way I can pick one that you're willing to part with :) Thanks,
Brian

I can do the Thome or Rodriguez - your choice. Thanks!

EDIT - Where do you see the Ivan Rodriguez? It made me pause when you mentioned it, because I don't remember having one.

Last edited:

Trade posted. As for the Pudge, I must have had someone else's tradepage up at the time and thought it was yours. I clicked your www again and it looked different, so I must have been mistaken.

I posted the trade for the Thome - thanks!
Brian

Would be looking for something similar for the jeter card, Anything else?

Please let me know which of these are available. I'm not certain which ones I would prefer, but instead of making a list of cards that aren't available for the trade, I figured I would let you tell me which of these I can trade for, and we can work something from there.

Thanks, Brian

smoltz 02 donruss originals champions 72/96 jersey $25
piazza 96 bow best mirror image atomic refractor 8 w/ ivan rod $30
ripken 96 pinnn team pinn 4 w/larkin $25
ripken 98 stad royal court 6 $25
ripken 01 donruss rookie reprints RR1 188/1982 $25
griffey 98 topps chrome clout nine refractors 8 $20 -HTG-
jeter 98 donruss gold press proofs 404 $20 -HTG-
pujols 05 topps pristine uncirculated bronze 75 300/375 $20 -HTG-
ripken 96 metal titanium 7 $20
ryan, nolan 95 sp champ classic performances cp2 $20