Tradelist and wantlist-new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89giants -Brenly auto for ryan/carew #'d to 50 is good since i need to get some trades under my belt. Normally i wouldn't trade auto for insert. Brenly BV$15.

reickholt-interested in the 01 fleer patch. Email me at [email protected] & remind me what you were wanting from me.

David, i am interested in the 5 star #75 Nolan Ryan but another trader who posted before you has stated he wants all my Judge and Bellinger cards. We are still working on that trade and nothing may materialize. I am leaving for doctor soon & have emailed him to ask if he is wanting that card included in our trade. If i hear from him before i go to dr. i will let you know, otherwise it will be after 3:30pm CDT before i will know for sure. thanks, Gene

Anyone out there that will trade me a nolan ryan game used or insert that I do not already have? I do need some topps tribute base cards and other hobby base also.

558561- yes, the purple moncada is still available. LMK what ryan card you have for it. I wish we got emails when someone answers a thread. I just happened upon your response a short time ago.

That's ok I have been busy with work are you wanting one card or would a few be ok? I found a 2014 golden age Nolan Ryan I can put toward a trade leaving me at least $10 short but a start. I have a lot of Nolan Ryan just insanely busy of late.

We made a trade for my purple Optic Moncada for your 2017 All Time All Star on another site. Would you be kind enough to post the trade on this site also?

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online