Tradelist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Ron,

Found a few I can use.

06 Hit Parade: HIT3,HIT7,HR4
06 Stars: TS-IS (Ichiro)
04 Own the Game: 30 (Webb)

What can I send your way?
Thanks, Al

How about these four you want:
06 Hit Parade: HIT3 (Franco),HIT7(Griffey, Jr.)

For these two?
97 Topps Mays Finest Reprints #23
99 Topps Ryan Finest Reprints #24

If you want to hold off for now that's cool, see if your reclamation comes through..........Thanks........Mike
Mike - I will let you know in the next few days. I need to resolve this trade as my end is way overdue and I'm not getting a response from trade partner?

Hi Ron,
Still have the Mays, however Ryan #24 is gone, but I do have Ryan #20 if you can use it.

Is the HR4 Sheffield still available, or already traded?
Thanks, Al

How about these four you want:
06 Hit Parade: HIT3 (Franco),HIT7(Griffey, Jr.)

For these two?
97 Topps Mays Finest Reprints #23
99 Topps Ryan Finest Reprints #24

Hi Ron,
Still have the Mays, however Ryan #24 is gone, but I do have Ryan #20 if you can use it.

Is the HR4 Sheffield still available, or already traded?
Thanks, Al
Al - I need the Ryan #20. I can't find the Sheffield so I'm thinking it was traded.

Mike - I will let you know in the next few days. I need to resolve this trade as my end is way overdue and I'm not getting a response from trade partner?
Mike I finally got a reply from my trade partner after 2 weeks? He says he will now send his end of the trade so I guess the Pujol '06 Heritage is not headed back to me. Let me know if you still want to trade and what you think is fair. thx Ron

Hi Ron,
How does this look?

06 Hit Parade: HIT3,HIT7
97 Pacific Prisms Gems of the Diamond #GD121 Ryne Sandberg

for:
97 Topps Mays Finest Reprints #23 $4
99 Topps Ryan Finest Reprints #20 $10

Thanks, Al

Al - I need the Ryan #20. I can't find the Sheffield so I'm thinking it was traded.

Hi Ron,
How does this look?

06 Hit Parade: HIT3 J.Franco $1.50
Griffey, Jr. HIT7 $8
06 Stars: TS-IS (Ichiro) $3
04 Own the Game: 30 (Webb) $1
97 Pacific Prisms Gems of the Diamond #GD121 Ryne Sandberg $2

for:
97 Topps Mays Finest Reprints #23 $4
99 Topps Ryan Finest Reprints #20 $10

Thanks, Al

Looks like I'm trading to your advantage but I'm willing to do it. Maybe you can give me the advantage on the next trade?

Trade posted. Thx

Last edited:
Hi Ron,
The only difference we had in pricing (I use Beckett online) is the Ichiro at $2.50 vs $3, so I was looking at a $1 variation, unfortunately could only find a $2 card of interest so it flipped to $1 the other way. Figured since I was trading off the higher valued individual cards that would work. We can plan to swing back in your direction with our next deal.
Thanks, Al

Hi Ron,
The only difference we had in pricing (I use Beckett online) is the Ichiro at $2.50 vs $3, so I was looking at a $1 variation, unfortunately could only find a $2 card of interest so it flipped to $1 the other way. Figured since I was trading off the higher valued individual cards that would work. We can plan to swing back in your direction with our next deal.
Thanks, Al

Al - That would be great! Really not a big issue. thx Ron