Trading 100.00 BV of cards for used 11.5 in baseball glove

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ILLRIMESAYA

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I coach 11 and 12 year olds and have had too many players forget their gloves for practices and occasionally the actual ballgame itself. Looking for some genuine cowhide or steer hide used leather gloves 11.5 inches or maybe even 11.75 inches. I re-lace and recondition gloves as a hobby so if they are dry or laces broken that is ok. Excited to see if anyone has any!

I will keep my eye out for some used gloves when I hit up some flea markets Bri. It may be a couple weeks but if I find any I will ship them to you. No need to send anything back.

Thanks,

Bryon

I have some gloves that I no longer use all my kids are grown I think I have a first baseman's mitt,catchers mitt a left handed glove and some right handed gloves so I can dig them out of the shed and send you some pics of what's there it's been so long since I saw them last but I will find them for you.

Steelers- would so much appreciate that. Would like to see the gloves that fit a right handed thrower that are non 1b or catcher. That would be great, thanks

They were definitlely well used I had more right handed gloves but they were my daughters so they have a lot of pink "flair" to them lol