Trading My baseball cards for basketball!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi! Thanks for the list, I can use these...

Scottie Pippen 1993-94 Upper Deck Triple Double 3-D Standouts #TD3
Gary Payton 1996-97 Bowman's Best Best Shots #BS2
Rod Strickland 1995-96 Stadium Club Beam Team #B16
Keith Van Horn 1997-98 Ultra Star Power #19
Chris Webber 1997-98 Fleer High Flying Soaring Stars #20
Chris Webber 1997-98 Fleer Tower of Power #12

Hi, I don't know where to really start as I don't have access to beckett so I don't know BV's for anything. I'm hoping you have access to it. Here is some of what interest me so far. LMK Thank you!

2011 Bowman Platinum Prospects Autograph BPA-DS DOMINGO SANTANA
2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects Autograph BCP-AH ALEN HANSON
2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Status Die Cut RC 11 STARLIN CASTRO /25
2017 Bowman Draft Gold 1st Year BD159 JOSEPH DUNAND /50
2003 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor 62 MIKE LOWELL /170
2016 Bowman Chrome Arizona Fall League AFLJP JURICKSON PROFAR /150
2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Black Refractors BDPP45 CORD SANDBERG /45

Hey Kirby! As always lots of stuff I can use just not sure I have what you are looking for. I really like that Vince carter EX RC and the Al Horford Bowman Chrome. Thanks! Bri

Hey Kirby! As always lots of stuff I can use just not sure I have what you are looking for. I really like that Vince carter EX RC and the Al Horford Bowman Chrome. Thanks! Bri

Trying to narrow down the collection. Would trade for baseball RC or if you decide to buy at some point, I can sell quite cheap.

Hey Kirby, give me an offer I can’t refuse for these and I’ll take them off your hands via PayPal!

Horford Bowman Chrome RC
Vince carter ex century RC
Garnett Finest RC
Iverson ex century RC
Iverson Finest RC

Bri -- I have a few Jordan cards here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmqN9sC9

and about 15-20 more that's not pictured. Nothing to over the top, but I would be more than happy to trade them for baseball. I do not collect basketball so I will go in your favor as well.

Lmk if you have any interest and I will round them up and we'll get something together as far as a trade.

Thanks,
Karl

Unfortunately I wouldnt even know where to begin. Not knowing any BVs Im not sure what a fair trade would be but if you have something in mind just let me know ot maybe we can get some help. Thanks again!

Bri -- I have a few Jordan cards here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmqN9sC9

and about 15-20 more that's not pictured. Nothing to over the top, but I would be more than happy to trade them for baseball. I do not collect basketball so I will go in your favor as well.

Lmk if you have any interest and I will round them up and we'll get something together as far as a trade.

Thanks,
Karl

Hi there! Interested in these two...

Michael Jordan 1992 Topps Gold
Michael Jordan Kenner Starting Lineup 1984 Rookie Year

Thanks a lot my friend! BRI

Hey Kirby, give me an offer I can’t refuse for these and I’ll take them off your hands via PayPal!

Horford Bowman Chrome RC
Vince carter ex century RC
Garnett Finest RC
Iverson ex century RC
Iverson Finest RC

Can do $35 on the lot. Believe BV is close to $100 (Garnett was $60 at last check). Some Garnett’s have sold in the $25-$35 range lately as well.