Trading my Turkey Red cards from 2020 Topps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Works for me! PWE is okay with me....need your mailing address. Best regards, David

Hi Bryon! Works for me! PWE is okay with me. My mailing address is David Kimura 4322 N. Cornelia Ave Fresno, CA 93722.

Hey David, your card will go out tomorrow morning. My mailing address is:

Bryon Hicks
PO Box 446
South Barre, MA

David,

When the dust settles and if you have the two Diamondbacks still available, I have two 2020 golds with your name on them. Just let me know.
Joe

David,

When the dust settles and if you have the two Diamondbacks still available, I have two 2020 golds with your name on them. Just let me know.
Joe
Works for me I'll take one gold for the trade......Our trade that was not confirm....I can't find the cards....so I may have mailed them out to you or someone else. Best regards, David

No worries. Lets do the Dbacks Turkey red for gold #281 Nelson Cruz. If that works, confirm here. I'll drop it in the mail tomorrow. PWE works for me.

Thanks for another trade!
Joe

No worries. Lets do the Dbacks Turkey red for gold #281 Nelson Cruz. If that works, confirm here. I'll drop it in the mail tomorrow. PWE works for me.

Thanks for another trade!
Joe

Okay...I'll throw in an extra card..which you might like or you can use it as trading bait! Best regards, David