Two Box Break - 2011 Prime Cuts / 2012 Five Star Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sunsports

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys,

Two more boxes came in today from my weekend buying spree. Seems I did "ok" on these too. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

2011 Prime Cuts

CJ Cron /99 & Redemption (Daniel Norris)
CCauf.jpg
PSau.jpg

Josh Hamilton /49
JHguf.jpg

CC Sabathia /25
CSguf.jpg

Ernie Banks /5
EBguauf.jpg

EBguaub.jpg

2012 Topps Five Star

Bill Buckner /208 & Dustin Pedroia /150
BBau.jpg
DPau.jpg

Robinson Cano Redemption
RCau.jpg

Josh Hamilton /55
JHguau.jpg

J. Santana/D. Wright/C. Sabathia/A. Rodriguez Quad Patch /5
QUADpatch.jpg

QUADpatchL.jpg
QUADpatchM.jpg
QUADpatchR.jpg
QUADpatchB.jpg

That's why I love the high-end stuff! Not as much to sort and most of it sells fairly well on ebay...

Not to mention the fact that I got a pretty good deal over the weekend on these - $365 for Five Star & $115 for the Prime Cuts

sweet banks!!!!

nice patch quad also!

paul

The Banks was the last card I pulled from the box - I knew it had to be something good since the rest of the cards were awful!

The Quad Patch was sitting right on the top. I was hoping for some autographs, but I was pretty happy when I saw the quality of the patches and the featured players.

Very cool stuff.

Thanks! It's expensive, but I should do fairly well with the quad and the Banks on eBay.

Not too bad for five star. Its a shame that so many of the cards from five star have chipping issues on the sides. Never-the-less nice break

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.