Unused Golden Codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim815

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
In reality, I think all collectors are buyers or sellers of these silly things. I've flipped over the weekend from being a seller (btw, nobody was buying or offering much quality in trade) to being a buyer (at a buck per, uncancelled).

If you have some you want to sell, let me know. If you'd prefer to trade instead, let me know there, as well. More interested in the codes than the cards, and I reserve the right to change my mind.

No, I'm not trading Trout, Harper, or any other stars for them. Or serial numbered stuff. If there's anything of minor consequence you'd like for a string of codes, remember that postage cuts into your return.

Tim
I have 39 of them
I NEED these cards
2011 B Chrome (yes Trout)
2012 Bowman BPs misnumbered 20 candelaria and 62 Diaz
2012 Bowman BCPs 29,47,101
2009 Topps UH boxtopers CHR 3,5,23,47,48,51
I dont know whether you have any of these or if they meet your requirement but I do have 39 of the giveaways
lmk/PM
thanks
John

Thanks, but not really interested in Trouty's for codes. When I get at it tonight, I'll check on the BCP, but I'm not very interested in trading much in quality for them. Thanks for asking, though.

Tim;

I have 42, which I'd sell at $40 delivered. I'd want to mail them, as it seems a lot easier than typing all those codes. Paypal or Money Order.

LMK or post it up.

Thanks;
Jack

Aaron. Post it.

bb. I'm really not interested in letting go of Shelby Miller stuff (Solid Second Shelf Bait) and more for three lotto tickets. Thanks for the offer, though.

I have one I don't want, but I didn't see anywhere to check your website for a trade list. If you could, just my list and see if you have anything I need, please. PM works best for me.