Updated Trade List Autos Game Used Inserts and Parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ok just waiting to hear back from the other trader. Sure there is nothing else I can add from my www? Would love to get the Vilade if possible also LMK. Thanks

I did some searching and actually could use the Bellinger 17 update gold as well as the Kieboom platinum purple. Where do either of those fall in book?

I believe the Bellinger is $3.50 & Keiboom is $5

I could use the Kieboom. How about the bonds and vilade for the Kieboom, Andujar home run challenge and we wait to see if you’re able to get your hands on any more HRC cards? I will hold the Bonds for you

I could use the Kieboom. How about the bonds and vilade for the Kieboom, Andujar home run challenge and we wait to see if you’re able to get your hands on any more HRC cards? I will hold the Bonds for you

That works. So you dont have to pay 2x to ship wait until I get the other hr card and send the bonds & vilade together. Ill just confirm the trade you accidentally posted and send these 2 cards pwe tomorrow

That works. So you dont have to pay 2x to ship wait until I get the other hr card and send the bonds & vilade together. Ill just confirm the trade you accidentally posted and send these 2 cards pwe tomorrow

That works for me. I trust you, I’ll get your two cards out Thursday afternoon. (Working before the PO opens til after it closes tomorrow)