Vintage for trade, 1953-1976 just added 1971 Topps Coins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in the 1967 Mays #200, what is the trade value? Do you still need any Philly football?

Yes I still have it, I would need a star for it.

understood, can you do a scan of the Mays?

Where can I find your wantlist, I tried your page, looked like mostly completed sets unless I missed something (which I probably did):)

Any interest in an auto of HOFer Eddie Mathews on 8x10?

understood, can you do a scan of the Mays?

Where can I find your wantlist, I tried your page, looked like mostly completed sets unless I missed something (which I probably did):)

Any interest in an auto of HOFer Eddie Mathews on 8x10?

Sorry, found your WL, the page was truncated, didn't see the top of it. My apologies.

photo is in my bucket. they are listed by year for the most part
No interest in the mathews auto as I have some already

I use becket guidelines. for the mays it is about 25%. I didn't see the mantle in my bucket so will have to look at it at home.

Would you have any interest in a 1965 Philadelphia Mike Ditka #19, I can put a scan of it in my bucket if you are interested.

what were you looking for for the 65 mantle? i'm an idiot. disregard. i thought this post looked familiar

Last edited:
Hello, I have these. lmk if you can use. I have a Dillon GU somewhere and a bunch of his 1997 Rookies including the one listed below

Corey Dillon 97 Finest #176 B RC SGC 98 Gem Mint $15.00

1997 Pro Line Autographs #17 Corey Dillon $30.00
Kevin Stocker 00 Paramount Holographic Gold #233 serial # 051/199 $4.00

bradau, your private is full
For the 243
posted a picture in my bucket.
match up one of the following condition wise:
if one of those doesn't match up then we can check other numbers
Thanks
Greg

bradau, your private is full
For the 243
posted a picture in my bucket.
match up one of the following condition wise:
if one of those doesn't match up then we can check other numbers
Thanks
Greg

hi greg. sorry for the pm issues. they have been cleared. does the lary have a crease across it toward the bottom?