Vintage for trade or sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in the 1965 &67 topps cards.
I have trout 2011 bowman chrome rc, 2011 bowman prospect profar and chrome profar. May have 2010 Simmons chrome refrac, ill have to check. Also lots of 1984 to trade. Any chance we can work out a trade? Shoot me a pm

Always into Paypal, but I'm also willing to look at tradelists. Can you send me a tradelist?

I like top RC's in general, and I also like RC's of a guy named Olt on the Rangers.

Thanks;
Jack

I could use

1968 Topps #45 Seaver
1968 Topps #60 Holtzman
1968 Topps #69 Tresh
1968 Topps #92 Kranepool
1968 Topps #105 Downing

Eric

Jack,

Could you send a price for the following?

1974 Topps:
350-B. Gibson
400-H. Killebrew
599-Rookies (Small Print SD)
1976 Topps:
203-SO Leaders (Seaver)
400-R. Carew

Thanks,
Ed

Ed;

Thanks the message. I checked, and I have all those cards.

1974 Topps # 350 Bob Gibson (EX)
1974 Topps # 400 Harmon Killebrew (EX-MT)
1974 Topps # 599 1974 Rookie Pitchers Small Print Variation (EX-MT)
1976 Topps NL Strikeout Leaders # 203 TOM SEAVER (NM)
1976 Topps # 400 ROD CAREW (EX)

I'd offer at $17 paypal delivered. I use new penny sleeves, toploads, team bags and padded envelopes, and everything I sell is absolutely returnable if you are not satisfied with the cards conditions.

LMK,

Thanks;
Jack

jack, i need your 1960 bunning. i do not see your wants. plmk what i can find for you.

I have the bunning offered to another trader for a vintage card I want, he gets first choice, but have no clue if he is interested,
probalby not, but I need to wait and see.

I wouldn't trade the bunning for a 93 Topps Jeter, I just have too many at this point. On the Trout maybe, it would depend which ones you have and it would have to be mint.

I'll LYK when the other guy gets back to me on the Bunning. What RC Trouts do you have? I might consider a trade of that Dahl Auto for Trouts.

Jack

thank you jack. all i have for you are some 93 jeters (topps) and some trout rcs. plmk if youd consider a trade for any of those.

Last edited: