Want to BUY: TTM/IP Autos of Mariano Rivera & 1998 Yankees Roster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looking at your site I have a few cards from your wantlist;
2003 Heritage - 224, 283
2011 Topps - 144, 424, 433, 450, 475, 520, 649
if you need any 2011 Topps Update, LMK

I collect autographs, and A. Rod, Griffey, Thomas, Maddux, Jeter, Pujols. LMK if you still need these cards and would like to work a trade, thanks

Thanks for checking out my page and for the offer, but I actually just purchased a Yankees 2011 Topps team set from eBay, including Series I & II and Update. The 2 Heritage cards by themselves are hardly worth the trouble.

Happy New Year!

Hey Obed, I am looking for Yankee uniform cards and coaches to be in cards from their coaching career. Please check if you happen to have any of these players, but I do recall buying the ones I needed from your earlier this year. Thanks.

no problem. You may want to check, but I dont think some of those guys have Yankees cards

You're right, three guys by my count don't have any Yankee issued cards (Borowski, Bruske, and Erdos). I was hoping to get a logo card or ideally a card like this signed from them.

yankeeslegacy09_094.jpg