wanted **** 1991 topps 1990 debut set****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve1972

MVP
5.00 star(s)
have a unique project going and am in need of about 25 cards from this set. if anyone has a complete set or even one that has been broken up and missing 1 or 2 cards, please let me know.

the design on these cards is like the 1991 topps set with a player debut date of sometime in 1990 season. this set has white borders not colored like the 1990 topps 1989 debut.

let me know if you can help out and thanks for viewing.

I have a couple of this set. I broke them apart for certain cards, but I still have probably 2 full sets, and another 2 or 3 that are about 95% complete. What cards are you looking for?

If you can't make a deal with the above replies, lmk I also have 2 complete sets and I don't need alot. Mike

mike,

i just broke up my 90 topps 89 debut for that project, would like to replace it, what do you want for both of your sets??

steve

Steve, I just checked the box that was suppose to have 2 sets and there is only one, must have sold it. If you want the 1 , check my profile (I collect) and see if you can hit a card or 2 of equal value, Mike

I have a couple of this set. I broke them apart for certain cards, but I still have probably 2 full sets, and another 2 or 3 that are about 95% complete. What cards are you looking for?

was waiting to hear from another trader but they can't help, if you can get me these and a complete set that would be awesome, if not then i could just take a complete set:

moises alou -- debut
lance dickson -- debut
david segui -- debut
karl rhodes -- debut
derrick may -- debut
tim naehring -- debut
brian barnes -- debut
daryl irvine -- debut
dave rohde -- debut
alex fernandez -- debut
randy tomlin -- debut
mike simms -- debut