Wanted 2024 Topps Have lots to trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

orioleman61

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Hello I bought one Jumbo Pack of 2024 Topps and I really like the design.Would like to trade for more 2024 Topps.I have lots of 2023 Bowman available as well as other years and sets.Please let me know what you have to trade and what you are looking for Thanks

me 2024 thread

looking for red sox colors or easters for 2024

Hello I bought one Jumbo Pack of 2024 Topps and I really like the design.Would like to trade for more 2024 Topps.I have lots of 2023 Bowman available as well as other years and sets.Please let me know what you have to trade and what you are looking for Thanks
I can probably come up with a 200ish card lot. Would be interested in a similarly sized lot for different years. Check my site for lots I am looking for

I have a lot of 2024 base I'd be willing to trade. Have anything of Zack Gelof from 2023 Bowman? Mainly looking for parallels or #ed stuff.

lmk thanks
Dan