Wanted 94 Bowman baseball # 376 Jeter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EDDIE1231

Prospect
Neeed 1 card to finish this set and will be looking for more on my second set .Looking to trade for this card to build my feedback . lmk ed

Gary, Im not sure of the book price on the card ,My beckett is over 1 year old and had the jeter at 3.00 .Send me the homepage you have and i will try and find something for you .Let me know the current price of the card so i can send you the same value ? lmk ed woods

Gary, Im not sure of the book price on the card ,My beckett is over 1 year old and had the jeter at 3.00 .Send me the homepage you have and i will try and find something for you .Let me know the current price of the card so i can send you the same value ? lmk ed woods

I don't have a Beckett either, so $3 BV is good with me. Here is the link to my homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/seven1952/index.htm
Thanks,
Gary

I have 50 different 1994 Bowman for trade if you are interested in a start on the second set. I also have about 300 1995 Bowman if you are interested in starting that set. I am working on 1992,1993, and 1994 Bowman sets also so if you have any for trade let me and we will work something out. I would also be interested in trarding for any 2000-2013 Topps inserts.

Please let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks.

Bryon

Gary ,I have a 2009 george brett cooperstown collection line up ,i am will to trade to you . lmk ed if you want text me at 1 317 698 6513