Wanted: Need some help from anyone near Cambridge, MA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ipfootballautos

Bench Warmer
Sorry this isnt quite autograph related but it is IP related lol. I was wondering if anyone here lives around Cambridge, MA. I am a shoe collector in addition to sports memorabilia and Nike is releasing an exclusive "Porky's" shoe at the Concepts store in Cambridge on Black Friday. I was wondering if anyone would be able to wait in line and possibly get a pair for me. I would be willing to cover whatever the shoe costs, plus gas/etc, as well as send over some very nice signed items as a thank you for going. If interested please let me know and we can get it figured out.

what is a porkeys shoe i live in medford 15 min drive to cambridge an what can u offer

Its an exclusive colorway/design they are doing only at the Concepts X shop for Black Friday. Shoot me a PM if you can. I'll send over a photo and details about the shoe as well as a full list of stuf I can hook you up with. Thanks a bunch.