*WANTED* Your 1983 Topps Baseball signed cards!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Good luck in your continuing efforts! Love that set and your story. Still have an Eric Show signed TTM.
Remember it to this day because it's the only time a player ever put a return address on a TTM in 25+ years for me.
The card is numer 68 1983 topps.
Inscribed:
To Jeff
In Jesus name
Eric Show
Acts 9:12 and underlined.
Remember it too because I sent to Alan Wiggins as he was a rookie that same year. And oh yeah, some skinny kid named Gwynn. All three returned.
Should you ever require this card at a crucial point in your hunt, I will be happy to send it along.
Good luck!
Jeff

PS 5 minutes after post. You have him!! I am such a tool. Think I'll crawl back to the dugout a la Tony Horton. Major whiff.

LoL! No problem. If you ever have the Gwynn RC up for trade/sale. Let me know.

Good luck in your continuing efforts! Love that set and your story. Still have an Eric Show signed TTM.
Remember it to this day because it's the only time a player ever put a return address on a TTM in 25+ years for me.
The card is numer 68 1983 topps.
Inscribed:
To Jeff
In Jesus name
Eric Show
Acts 9:12 and underlined.
Remember it too because I sent to Alan Wiggins as he was a rookie that same year. And oh yeah, some skinny kid named Gwynn. All three returned.
Should you ever require this card at a crucial point in your hunt, I will be happy to send it along.
Good luck!
Jeff

PS 5 minutes after post. You have him!! I am such a tool. Think I'll crawl back to the dugout a la Tony Horton. Major whiff.

I sure love watching this set grow! Good luck with it, my friend!

Bo Diaz is a tough one for sure. I am missing him for my 1979 set. It is hard to believe that he died being crushed by the satellite dish on his house as he was working on it.