Was there a 2010 Oakland A's team set giveaway?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Just to see what it would show, I punched in the tracking code on the back of one of last year's SF Giants Emerald Nuts SGA cards, and it gave me this:

Product: 2010 Topps BB SF Giants Promo Packs
CP code: W73621045
Manufacturer: Graphic Converting Texas
Manufacturer date: 7/12/10 - 7/26/10
Address: 204 E Bethany Drive, Allen TX 75002

So we know when and where the set was actually produced. Just out of curiosity, I started punching in the next couple dozen numbers in the sequence, but the very next number turned up this:

Product: 2010 Topps BB Oakland As 25 Card Promo Pack
CP code: W73621046
Manufacturer: Cartamundi USA
Manufacturer date: 9/01/10 -9/15/10
Address: 5101 Highland Place, Dallas, TX 75236

Does anyone know if Oakland had it's own team set giveaway late in the 2010 season? Given the manufacturing dates, it would have to have been for one of the very last games of the season, if it was done at all.

As I marched through the numbers, I also found the listings for last year's All-Star Fanfest promo cards, as well as this years, along with the Gypsy Queen set and this years Giants team set.

Next year....Oakland to Fremont.....Heard that the BART system...stops in Fremont and that its quite a distance to the new stadium....Hopefully....bus service to the stadium and back. Best regards, David