went to braves game got c.j wilson and nefliz signed on same ball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diseal

Pro
4.90 star(s)
hey really stocked about. im a big boy about 370 and runing around like a kid jumping over seats. sweeting bad. but i got lucky. some of the braves were signing a little johnny venters. i tryed to get tim hudson was about five feet from him. fleiz was kind hard to get his auto. there were around him mlike flies but big boy come home with the goods. jason heyward hit a bom it looked like it went into the upperdeck in turner field. i got the ball at the ball park and it says major league baseball with the alanta on it and the cominser auto but it has made in chine but will the ball fade i wonder

Congrats on the graphs but when you are "sweeting bad" just eat some chocolate! Sweating on the other hand is a different story! LOL

That was a tough read, very bad spelling and grammar, but funny at the same time.

Thanks

Just wondering Heyward didn't hit a home run in that game so are you talking about "practice" batting practice that is?

congrats...CJ is a cool dude, indeed. Pretty smart guy as well.
medium_cj-wilson-foolishly-obeying-photographers-awful-request.jpg

The only two homers for the Braves in yesterday's game was McCann and Freeman. I have the game DVR'd and watched it today since it was Randall Delgado's MLB debut.

proubly was freeman but no matter what. it was a bome go braves. must have been dazed and comfused from chasing down all the autos.