What happened to the status I earned on the bench?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wem1472

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So, I was an active member for a long time and too a hiatus from trading on the site (for about 1.5 years). Come back this week and see a new site (which looks FANTASTIC btw!), but my status is changed to rookie and a note that I have to send first appears below my ID?!?

I have over 100 successful trades with site members and a 5.0 rating and several hundreds of posts. I'm sure I wasn't "rookie" status when I last visited the site, nor did I have to send first in trades.

Can admin adjust my status to what it actually should be given my history on the site?

Thank you!
Bill

It may have changed if you changed your email address. If I were you I would PM an administrator and let them know what happened.

Jeff, thank you!
Actually what happened is I forgot my password and rest it. When I went to change the password to something I could remember I was forced to fill in the email boxes so I did, even thought the email address I put in was identical to the one already on file. It was not actually changed.

Thanks again for helping to fix this!

Best,
Bill