What happened to trade nights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I wasn’t able to partake in many, but whatever happened to these?

They seemed like a good idea to have virtual trade nights and have a chat room available for it.

We’re they just not popular?

We used to have them on a monthly basis, 2nd Tuesday of every month. The last 3, not a single person showed up in the chat room. I am happy to setup another one, just need to get the interest back up.
You should post a threa askeing if anyone wants to participate

You should post a threa askeing if anyone wants to participate

I have and people always say they want to participate, and than no one joins the trade chat. We begged the owner who recharged The Bench to include a chat feature so that we could have trade nights and to make instant conversation possible and make trading easier, but no one frequents the room.

I have and people always say they want to participate, and than no one joins the trade chat. We begged the owner who recharged The Bench to include a chat feature so that we could have trade nights and to make instant conversation possible and make trading easier, but no one frequents the room.
Maybe having a set time every day for trading set aside. That way people can go in the room at a given time everyday and there would be people there.

I know for me having time once a month doesn’t always work. I can’t change my schedule around a baseball card trade night, but if it was a constant I would be able to pop in and out as I had time.

Maybe having a set time every day for trading set aside. That way people can go in the room at a given time everyday and there would be people there.

I know for me having time once a month doesn’t always work. I can’t change my schedule around a baseball card trade night, but if it was a constant I would be able to pop in and out as I had time.

Honestly, anyone who wants to trade can pop in. If there are folks in the chat room, it is reflected on the main page.

If someone wants to post that they will be in the chat room at a given time, they are more than welcome to. This doesn't have to come from mods.

Honestly, anyone who wants to trade can pop in. If there are folks in the chat room, it is reflected on the main page.

If someone wants to post that they will be in the chat room at a given time, they are more than welcome to. This doesn't have to come from mods.
What autos do you have for trade/sale? do you have a list?

I have initiated the countdown clock for an October trade night. Tuesdays have been slow and I won't be home until after 9pm, so I bumped this one to a Wednesday night and it will kick off at 8:30PM EST.

I will get an "official" thread started for folks to start posting what they need and what they have for trade/sale. I will also be in the chat the majority of the day today - so feel free to stop in and say hello. I have tons of wants and tons to trade!