What kind of BIN should I put on this MJ /100?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
UPDATE - Going to put this on ebay, but not sure of what kind of BIN I should set. Going to have the BO option on there also, so any suggestions?

Couldn't find anything on Beckett or Ebay, but I'm no expert at searching either of those sites. This is a jumbo card and the back is numbered J3.

scan0001-1.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing I came up with was 1997-98 SP Authentic Authentics #MJ6 Michael Jordan#{Unsigned Game Night Card/100

But the numbering is off, it's not J3

Beckett lists the SP Authentic Authentics as MJ6, MJ6B, MJ6C, MJ6D, and MJ6E.

Maybe this can help? http://www.flickr.com/photos/natsturner/6697539297/in/photostream/lightbox/

Thanks for the info! And yes, my daughter does still collect gift cards. Thanks again for the last batch!

Thanks Boomer. I laughed at the $400 BV they quoted!

Thought you'd have slapped that thing on Ebay by now, LOL..

Thought about it, but if I do I will wait until Sunday night and run a 7 day auction.

Sunday has come and gone ! What the H man ! :D

Unknown value/scarcity/demand, I'd put it up as an auction with a starting price of $9.99 free s/h, NO BIN, and see what happens. The number of looks and watchers will give you an idea of the card's desirability.

Alan

Sunday has come and gone ! What the H man ! :D

Unknown value/scarcity/demand, I'd put it up as an auction with a starting price of $9.99 free s/h, NO BIN, and see what happens. The number of looks and watchers will give you an idea of the card's desirability.

Alan

Ha! Yeah, ended up going out of town Sunday and crashed when we got home so guess it will have to wait until next Sunday! Thought about throwing it up with a crazy BIN/BO and seeing if I got any interest but straight auction is probably best idea.

Thanks all for the input!