Which 2012 baseball products are you buying?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Which 2012 baseball products are you buying?

im buying topps, allen and ginter and gypsy queen, maybe topps heritage too!

Probably the same as this year...lots of Topps 1, 2, and Update, Bowman, Bowman Chrome, and Bowman Draft. Some packs of Topps Chrome, Heritage, Gypsy Queen, and A&G. Plus anything else at a similar price point.
Richard

I'm 100% sure that I'll work on the Allen & Ginter set again. I'm not sure about anything else. Nothing gets me excited like A&G and my local card shop doesn't have the good stuff that others do.

Topps Series 1, 2, "3" and Finest. I didn't buy Finest this last year because of their different timing for product release. I'll probably do one jumbo of the base series and two boxes of Finest.

I'm going to try and pick up boxes of Series 1, 2 and Update (Series 1 and Update at the least).

I'd love to have the money to pick up a box of Heritage, we'll have to wait and see. I'll probably pick up some loose A&G and GQ packs too.

Ive already pre ordered a case of Heritage and will morethan likely be getting a case of serie one next month preordered too.

Hmm...series 1 and 2, Opening Day (mascots for the kids), Heritage, Update,, and I had a blast doing A & G last year, so I'll do it again!

Tim

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps