Why I dont do OMLB's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
So get to game to late to get before, cant stay after cause wife works early AM. So that leaves just one autograph to get.
Tigers GM Dave Dombrowski

Looks great next to my Porcello ball that pen died at end of sig. If anyone wants this for a new OMLB or $18 dlvd its yours

Can't say I blame you on that! Never appealed to me after the 1977 Tigers team ball I had faded to the point you could barely read it by the mid 90s.

I have had baseballs fade badly, in fact I only have one that I have kept that has not faded, women from the AAGPBL. I know lots of people collect them, but it is sad to watch them fade!

I have tried to keep my collection of baseballs and footballs in a dark room. That has helped. But I still have some footballs and baseballs that they are bleeding due to the pen that was used.

Ive had them bleed stored in box, I sold majority of mine but 8 th ought now I have a man cave what the heck
Well my OMLB "luck" continues, sad part is the pen was basically new

Most 'graphers here in Arlington use Staedtler pens on baseballs and have no problem with either bleeding or fading. I;ve gotten two done with them so far and they came out great. They're a bit expensive, but they work well.