Will Clark

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shig

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I am looking for two low end Will Clark cards. I need one to be a memorabilia card with piece of game worn or used something and the other to be an auto, unless his autos are all real expensive. I have some baseball I could trade including a buncha 80s Rookie cards from all brands- Ripken, Gwynn, Sandberg, Mattingly, Jack Morris, Bo, Clemens, and then loads of cards of just various stars. Also have some 1988 toops traded sets and a few other assorted things. Wouldn't mind a handful of Will clark base cards either. These are for a good friend who doesn't collect but grew up loving Will and asked if ai had any of his cards. He'll appreciate having a few. I already have his Topps and Flee rcs.

I have his
'86 Donruss The Rookies #32
'87 Leaf RC
2021 Stadium Club
also have a few more I will list...
also, a few years back, the Thrill was assigned as talent scout for the single-A San Jose Giants. I would go to the games with his cards in hopes of seeing him and one day he was there and signed this card for me: 1986 Donruss Highlights #1. Willing to sell or trade that one as well. I can send you an image of it if you'd like. LMK, thanks, Rooster.
P.S. I know you came into boxes of cards lately, would like to know what you have for '70s baseball.

Last edited:
My records show that I should have this....

2005 Upper Deck Classics Seasons Materials #WC Will Clark Pants $10.00

Do you have any of my set needs?

I have his
'86 Donruss The Rookies #32
'87 Leaf RC
2021 Stadium Club
also have a few more I will list...
also, a few years back, the Thrill was assigned as talent scout for the single-A San Jose Giants. I would go to the games with his cards in hopes of seeing him and one day he was there and signed this card for me: 1986 Donruss Highlights #1. Willing to sell or trade that one as well. I can send you an image of it if you'd like. LMK, thanks, Rooster.
P.S. I know you came into boxes of cards lately, would like to know what you have for '70s baseball.

sent you a pm saturday

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online