Will have 2023 Chrome to trade and give away!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If you opened any retail,I can use Pink Refractors. Also got in a 5 case break Pujols player break but didn't get anything better than the refractor and Prizm so anything other than those I can use too.
Sorry for the delay. Wasn’t feeling well for a few days.

I still have one more box to open, once I’m all finished I’ll go through them and let you know!

BTW I finally made a.decision on a specific card of mine and I am willing to trade it to you as I know it will go to your PC I will try to get a pic and send it to you to make.sure you will be interested in it lol

Okay guys I finished all my boxes and here’s what I’ve got. PLMK what you need and if you’re looking for freebies or a trade. I’ll hook everyone up as best I can!

@Eliatack base: 2 Turner, 2 bohm, 2 harper, realmuto, 3 hoskins, castellanos. refractors: wheeler, realmuto. Prism refractors: turner, Catellanos

@bblair_2002 pink refractors: sale, mullins

@mcgwirenut 2 jazz base cards

@desertdogg o’ hoppe base

@ILLRIMESAYA
pirates: 2 mccutchen, 2 cal Mitchell, luis ortiz, ke’bryan, oneil cruz, peguero, 2 Reynolds. Future Star: Oneil Cruz
Nationals: meneses, 3 call, 2 cavali, downs, gore

@seawolf17 vientos, marte, scherzer, verlander, lindor

@reickholt Miranda and Lewis refractors, buxton prism refractor

@hooters517 base: 2 anderson, carlos perez, 2 eloy, 2 lenyn sosa, 2 Benintendi, 2 Oscar colas. sepia eloy

Also here are the other two videos I’ve posted so far, please check them out!

Hi there! Will happily trade for these…

pirates: 2 mccutchen, 2 cal Mitchell, luis ortiz, ke’bryan, oneil cruz, peguero, 2 Reynolds. Future Star: Oneil Cruz

Lmk what you need from my list. Much appreciated !

Hi there! Will happily trade for these…

Lmk what you need from my list. Much appreciated !
Cool, I‘m not quite sure how to price those 20 cards, but I can use:

1987 Mark McGwire

Charlie Blackmon
2017 Topps Update Gold US299 /2017

Tulowitzki 07 upper deck RC

If you’d do all those cards for the cards above, please post it up!

Okay guys I finished all my boxes and here’s what I’ve got. PLMK what you need and if you’re looking for freebies or a trade. I’ll hook everyone up as best I can!

@Eliatack base: 2 Turner, 2 bohm, 2 harper, realmuto, 3 hoskins, castellanos. refractors: wheeler, realmuto. Prism refractors: turner, Catellanos

@bblair_2002 pink refractors: sale, mullins

@mcgwirenut 2 jazz base cards

@desertdogg o’ hoppe base

@ILLRIMESAYA

@seawolf17 vientos, marte, scherzer, verlander, lindor

@reickholt Miranda and Lewis refractors, buxton prism refractor

@hooters517 base: 2 anderson, carlos perez, 2 eloy, 2 lenyn sosa, 2 Benintendi, 2 Oscar colas. sepia eloy

Also here are the other two videos I’ve posted so far, please check them out!

Would like:
Both Turners
Harper
And wheeler refractor

I will take anything free! Thanks!!!

Hey Rick, I’m interested in the Gaylord Perry RC, what kind of condition is it in? If it’s nice, we would need to add a lot more from my FTL.

Same on the 85 Kirby Puckett

PLMK about the condition, and if there’s anything else on my FTL you can use. T hanks!
Here are pics of the Gaylord Perry as well as the Pucket's. Being a Twins fan not 100% sure I want to part with Kirby.

Attachments

• 20230805_094353.jpg
    20230805_094353.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230805_094409.jpg
    20230805_094409.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230805_094507.jpg
    20230805_094507.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: