WINNER: bonzomoretti....Contest #6 Two Simple Steps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I used to love the old Hanna-Barbara cartoons; Quick Draw McGraw, Huckelberry Hound, Hokey Wolf, etc. But I absolutely loved when I would catch an episode of Hong Kong Phuey. Also loved Fat Albert and the Gang.

Thanks for the contest.

Brad

Billy, you and I must be from the same era, the awesome 80s, as I remember both of those cartoons very well! I loved a lot of what people have mentioned, but if I can pick a cartoon movie I loved as a child, it would be Disney's Robin Hood, that was just an awesome production! My 3 children love it now too, and not gonna lie, I still enjoy watching it!

I will pick #27, as my little son turns 1 on the 27th of this month!

God Bless,

Kevin

Kevin,

Yes the 80's were great. You must be in your late 30's or early 40's. Cartoons after school and can't forget getting up early on Saturday morning with a big bowl of cereal and watching cartoons all morning long on multiple channels. Robin Hood is my favorite Disney movie also, followed by The Fox and The Hound. Yes, the 80's were GREAT!!!

Numbers Picked: 4. 6, 7, 9, 12, 13, 17, 19, 21, 25, 26, 27, 29, 31, 41, 43, 44, 45

No winner yet, so keep the guesses and cartoons coming

Thanks,
Billy

Last edited:
Kevin,

Yes the 80's were great. You must be in your late 30's or early 40's. Cartoons after school and can't forget getting up early on Saturday morning with a big bowl of cereal and watching cartoons all morning long on multiple channels. Robin Hood is my favorite Disney movie also, followed by The Fox and The Hound. Yes, the 80's were GREAT!!!

Numbers Picked: 4. 6, 7, 9, 12, 13, 17, 19, 21, 25, 26, 27, 29, 31, 41, 43, 44, 45

Thanks,
Billy

hey billy....just wanted to let you know that when you posted your first update (in post #11) it went through almost at the same time i was making my pick in post 10 and so far none of your updates have included my number (36)

Kevin,

Thanks,
Billy

I am 36, and remember all those great cartoons very well. I think the 80s were awesome for many reasons, but especially because the cartoons and movies had action figures and memorabilia lines associated with them.

I want to say that Star Wars was probably the first movie accompanied by a real huge toy movement, but GI Joe was enormous for years too, and that was all animated. In fact, Hasbro Toy company coined the term "action figure" specifically for the GI Joe toys, little bit of trivia for everyone there!

God Bless,

Kevin

Claude -- So sorry for that. Thank you for letting me know.

Contest ends at 9pm PST.

Numbers Picked: 4. 6, 7, 9, 12, 13, 17, 19, 21, 25, 26, 27, 29, 31, 36, 41, 43, 44, 45

Thanks,
Billy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.