WTB / WTTF : 1997 Donruss Preferred Precious Metals Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Are you trading the '98 Donruss Signature Helton? I have the '97 Precious Metals Matt Williams but I'm not selling. There's a $20 difference in bv so I'd need to throw something in.
Dale

Are you trading the '98 Donruss Signature Helton? I have the '97 Precious Metals Matt Williams but I'm not selling. There's a $20 difference in bv so I'd need to throw something in.
Dale

The 1998 Donruss Signature Century Marks Helton? I would trade it for Precious Metals, yes. Do you have any others available for trade as well?

No sorry, that's the only one I've got. I'm out of town right now but I'll be home Wednesday night and can mail the next day. Is there anything else you're looking for that I could add?
The 1998 Donruss Signature Century Marks Helton? I would trade it for Precious Metals, yes. Do you have any others available for trade as well?

PM Sent.

No sorry, that's the only one I've got. I'm out of town right now but I'll be home Wednesday night and can mail the next day. Is there anything else you're looking for that I could add?

Looking specifically for Ivan Rodriguez and Wade Boggs 1997 Donruss Preferred Precious Metals!