WTT Autos/GU/Inserts/SPs for your Vintage Beaters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff,I was wondering if you still have these 2 cards,Bob Gibson Centruy Legends jsy and the Steve Carlton Auto,I pulled one of my better vintage cards from the dark,take a look at my bucket,its the 1st. card in my gameused album,it a 1961 topps#405,LMK if we can work up a trade.LMK Jon

Jon,

Wow, that's a beautiful Gehrig. I do have both of those mentioned cards. What grade would you give that '61 card? What is on his tooth? It looks like he's missing a tooth on the card. LOL I'd love to add it to my collection but I'm not sure I'm willing to give both of these cards up for it.

Jeff

Jeff,I've had it now for 6 years now,I got from dolloff cards from portland Maine,it is graded at exmt+,all the spots are from my scanner and their are no pin holes or creases,corners are very sharp,Think about it,I'll be willing to trade it for the 2 cards I asked about.LMK if we can work up a trade.LMK Jon

i'd be interested in the 2007 Goudey mattingly. possibly the 2004 diamond kings mattingly in your bucket, if it's for trade... i have some vintage stuff. i'm sure we could work something out

Jeff,I've had it now for 6 years now,I got from dolloff cards from portland Maine,it is graded at exmt+,all the spots are from my scanner and their are no pin holes or creases,corners are very sharp,Think about it,I'll be willing to trade it for the 2 cards I asked about.LMK if we can work up a trade.LMK Jon

Ok, let me think about it and I'll get back with you. Thanks.

i'd be interested in the 2007 Goudey mattingly. possibly the 2004 diamond kings mattingly in your bucket, if it's for trade... i have some vintage stuff. i'm sure we could work something out

Sounds good to me. I'd need a pretty nice vintage card for the Diamond King. Thanks.

you can check my pc. there may be something in there or i can check your vintage wantlists and see what i have for you there.