WTT Donruss Puzzles, NEED 1984 Ted Williams Puzzle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joebing

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am now ONE puzzle away from a complete set of the full size puzzles. I ONLY need either the full puzzle or pieces from these 2 full-sized (63 piece):

Ted Williams (1984 Action All-Stars)

I am also interested in the following 15 PIECE PUZZLE (from the Donruss "The Rookies" sets and other various Donruss sets; they are card-sized):

1985 Lou Gehrig

I know there are 5"x7" versions of puzzles as well, but these are not a primary concern.

WILL TRADE IN YOUR FAVOR

I would like to finish this project by Christmas, so any help is appreciated. My wantlist is in my sig. Any card is up for trade, and on the sidebar on my tradepage is an updated link to my Donruss Puzzle Project, to see what I currently need puzzle card by puzzle card.

I do have a bunch for trade from the following puzzles:
Clemente
Musial (1 complete)
Spahn (6 complete)
Yastrzemski
Killibrew
Stargell (11 complete)
92 Carew (1 complete)

as well as 3 Musial mini puzzles.

Thanks!

EDIT: Because I will trade for just pieces, please check here first to see what I need: https://sites.google.com/site/joebingscards/donruss-puzzle-collection

Last edited:
I should have a bunch of this stuff available......looking for red sox inserts/parallels and wantlist stuff in return.

I should have a bunch of this stuff available......looking for red sox inserts/parallels and wantlist stuff in return.
Have from your WL (so far):
2011 Bowman Prospects International BP107 Garin Cecchini
1989 Topps Glossy All-Stars #11 Bobby Doerr CAPT

Will look more tonight.

Hey.

I have the Spahn and Yaz little puzzles.

What kind of condition is your 1986 Donruss Canseco in?

Thanks

I have the
1989 Spahn puzzle
1991 Stargell puzzle

can you hit a decent card in my I Collect Box. I didn't see anything on your trade list. Mike

Last edited:
I have the
1989 Spahn puzzle
1991 Stargell puzzle

can you hit a decent card in my I Collect Box. I didn't see anything on your trade list. Mike

Is the Stargell the 15 piece one I know I have a 1994 Ted Williams Card Co. Fidrych. I can look at the other players, might be something...

Last edited:
Like I sadi, I have from your WL:
2011 Bowman Prospects International BP107 Garin Cecchini
1989 Topps Glossy All-Stars #11 Bobby Doerr CAPT

I went through your lists and could not hit anything else. I do have these BoSox inserts FT (though I am willing to bet you already have them):
1987 Topps Glossy All-Star Inserts #21 Roger Clemens
1989 Topps Glossy All-Star Inserts #4 Wade Boggs
1991 Fleer Pro Visions #9 Roger Clemens
2004 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites #17 George Scott
2007 Topps Generation Now GN492 Jonathan Papelbon
2011 Topps 60 T60-133 Tris Speaker
2011 Topps Kimball Champions KC-45 David Ortiz
2012 Topps Opening Day Mascots M-16 Wally the Green Monster
2012 Topps Gold Futures GF-22 Ryan Lavarnway
2012 Topps 87 Minis TM-23 Dustin Pedroia
TM-33 Adrian Gonzalez
TM-57 Jacoby Ellsbury
TM-70 Jon Lester
TM-82 Josh Beckett
2012 A&G What's In A Name #70 Jon Lester
2013 A&G Mini Black Border #188 Bill Buckner
2013 A&G Across the Years ATY-WB Wade Boggs

PLMK if we can work something.

Have the Berra. What piece are you missing from the Killebrew? Also have 16 of your 2013 Topps needs. Do you have any 2013 updates for trade?

Have the Berra. What piece are you missing from the Killebrew? Also have 16 of your 2013 Topps needs. Do you have any 2013 updates for trade?
Hold that thought. I might have the Berra coming from a PM trade I started this morning at 830. Even though the Killebrew piece would complete a second puzzle, I am still interested as it is easier to unload full puzzles than pieces. I do not have any 2013 Update as of yet though :/ Sorry. Trying to finish up Series 2 and A&G still.

EDIT: Okay, do not need the Berra puzzle anymore. Still interested in everything else. Will get back to you tonight on what Killebrew piece it is I need after my daughters basketball game.

Last edited: