WTTF 2010-2014 Bowman/Bowman Chrome Topps 100 Inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014 Topps Wal-Mart Blue 168 Alex Rodriguez Hi Dennis! I'll take this one from your wife's trading list and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

David

Post it up for us, may be Friday before I can drop it off in the mail though and PWE is fine with us.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi Dennis! I have this one Billy Hamilton card 10 of the top 100 for trade. Looking for twins inserts from bowman in trade..pwe is okay with me.....Best regards, David PS I be getting about 10 blasters this sat....should be a fun break!!

David

I will see what I can find for you, haven't opened any Bowman lately though so mainly the same inserts we had before.

Thanks,
Dennis

2008 Upper Deck YSL 3471 Roger Maris Hi Dennis! I could use this one for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David PS too tried to get the bowman blasters....can wait till tomorrow. : (

Sounds good David, post it up for me if you don't mind. If you happen to hit any Topps 100 we need or Bowman or Bowman Prospect Blue #/500 plmk.

Thanks,
Dennis

Picked up another Hamilton 2014 bowman top 100....Will ship it with Jlackey's stuff...if we can come to a deal on another trade. Best regards, David