WTTF: 2011 & 2012 Detroit Tigers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can help you out with 2 off your wantlist:
2011 Topps Target Throwback Austin Jackson #394
2011 Topps Lineage Platinum Diamond Austin Jackson #156

Looking for the following:
2011 Topps Chrome Jacoby Ellsbury #124
2011 Bowman Platinum Jacoby Ellsbury #85
2011 Topps Diamond Duos Carl Crawford/Jacoby Ellsbury #11

Let me know

You did not specifically list these, but I wondering if you have any interest in these two;

2012 TOPPS GOLD RUSH STAMPED PARALLEL CARDS;

65 Delmon Young- Tigers
200 Miguel Cabrera- Tigers

These were sent out to dealers prior to the release of 2012 Topps series one, as a promotion. They are identical to the series one cards numbers 1-330, except they are stamped "GOLD RUSH" under the Topps logo on the card front. Best guesses I have heard are that only 10-15 of each card was made with the Gold Rush stamping

If you are interested, LMK;

Thanks
Jack

I think I have some you need. Check out my www. VerlanderI listed under inserts and singles but check refractors as well . Pm me if you need any of it.

You did not specifically list these, but I wondering if you have any interest in these two;

2012 TOPPS GOLD RUSH STAMPED PARALLEL CARDS;

65 Delmon Young- Tigers
200 Miguel Cabrera- Tigers

These were sent out to dealers prior to the release of 2012 Topps series one, as a promotion. They are identical to the series one cards numbers 1-330, except they are stamped "GOLD RUSH" under the Topps logo on the card front. Best guesses I have heard are that only 10-15 of each card was made with the Gold Rush stamping

If you are interested, LMK;

Thanks
Jack
I'm interested, but I'm not looking to buy and I'm not sure if I've got anything to trade for those. You can check my sig and LMK. Thanks.

I'm interested, but I'm not looking to buy and I'm not sure if I've got anything to trade for those. You can check my sig and LMK. Thanks.

Anything of Mike Schmidt I don't have, or Mike Trout? I Also like Ichiro RC's, and pre 1974 cards in NM or better, especially team cards, checklists.

Thanks;
Jack

I have these available:
2012 Bowman Gold 128 Doug Fister
2012 Bowman Gold 166 Victor Martinez
2012 Gypsy Queen Mini 62 Jhonny Peralta

I can use this one:
2010 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor 150 BJ Upton

Please let me know or post the trade and I will confirm it.

Thanks,
David

Anything of Mike Schmidt I don't have, or Mike Trout? I Also like Ichiro RC's, and pre 1974 cards in NM or better, especially team cards, checklists.

Thanks;
Jack
Sorry, I don't have anything vintage, and the only Mike Trout I've got is a 2012 Bowman base.

I have these available:
2012 Bowman Gold 128 Doug Fister
2012 Bowman Gold 166 Victor Martinez
2012 Gypsy Queen Mini 62 Jhonny Peralta

I can use this one:
2010 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor 150 BJ Upton

Please let me know or post the trade and I will confirm it.

Thanks,
David
Trade posted. Thanks! Jared.